6 Reasons to Add Curd(Yogurt) in your Daily Diet
- One of the simplest dietary pleasures is a bowl of fresh, creamy, and homemade yoghurt.
- This miracle dairy product can be eaten on its own with fruits or chopped onions and tomatoes, or it can be blended into smoothies, added to curries for texture, or used to make breakfast cereal more nutritious.
- It’s quite handy for us to have yoghurt with our everyday meals, but have you ever considered the incredible health benefits of eating a bowl of curd or yoghurt every day?
- As Yogurt is made from milk,It contains nutrients such as calcium, vitamin B-2, vitamin B-12, potassium, and magnesium.
Health Benefits of Curd(Yogurt)
- Yogurt or curd is an excellent source of probiotics (an ingredient that contains live bacteria).
- These good bacteria have been shown to increase gastrointestinal activity, calm inflammatory digestive tracts, and alleviate upset stomachs.
B) Increased Resistance:
- Yogurt’s living active cultures battle disease-causing bacteria and safeguard your gut and intestinal tract.
- Eating a 7-ounce amount of yoghurt (about 200 grammes) was equally as efficient in boosting immunity.
C) Skin that is both beautiful and healthy
- Curd has a hydrating effect on the skin and naturally heals dry skin.
- Acne affects a large number of people as a result of gastrointestinal issues.
- Curd aids in the development of a healthy gut, which contributes to glowing skin.
- Yogurt is also a great face pack ingredient.
- It includes lactic acid, which acts as an exfoliant and removes dead skin cells and blemishes.
D) It reduces High Blood Pressure
- According to studies, those who ate more non-fat yoghurt had a 31% lower risk of developing high blood pressure than those who did not.
- Yogurt’s unique proteins, as well as nutrients like potassium and magnesium, aid in the reduction of high blood pressure and the promotion of a healthy heart.