Running is a popular form of exercise. It is also one of the oldest forms of sports. This sport is good for health. It helps breathing and heartbeat, and burns excess calories. It keeps a person healthy and active. Running makes people feel thirsty, so it is important to drink water while running. Running in humans can improve health and life expectancy. Everyone knows that running is a good way to exercise, but it can also benefit almost every part of the body and can relieve mood. Running is the best exercise if you have no time for gym. If you are a beginner try to run everyday for at least 1 Kilometre and then slowly increase the running kilometres. In running your whole body is active from your head to feet.
Benefits of Running.
1. Relives Stress – Running is a very effective and immediate stress-reducing activity. It can make you clear-headed, stimulate the release of hormones, increase energy levels, improve physical fitness and help you to maintain a healthy weight and body composition.
2. Improves Mental health – Running everyday can control stress and enhance the body’s ability to cope with existing mental stress.
3. Strong back muscle – If you have back pain then running is very beneficial. Your back can keep you upright and a good posture can help you to avoid injury.
4. Burn Calories – Running is the best exercise to burn calories. The general estimate is that the average person burns 100 calories per mile by running.
5. Positive Attitude – A positive attitude can enhance your energy, inner strength, inspire others’ inspiration and have the perseverance to meet difficult challenges.
6. Improves sleeping problem – It makes you feel tired but for most people with sleep problems, running can usually solve the problem.
7. Increase Immunity – Exercise can promote overall health, thereby contributing to a healthy immune system. When start running your body temperature will rise, which helps your body fight infections and prevents bacteria.